Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Noice... I liked it.

The classic Legend of Zelda trading items thinger... with various twists. It was really nice, a break from a lot of RPG crap I've seen here on Newgrounds... not that all Flash RPGs are bad, I've seen some that are very impressive. I give this a 4 outta 5.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

3 outta 5.

It was a good game, although I'd like to see some graphics improvements... and audio improvements.

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

It's not bad. Needs improvement.

It's funny... and RPGish.

But it could use some graphics and length improvement.

Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG

Wow... that is a truly awesome Flash RPG.

Probably the best I've ever played. However, I'd like to see the addition of more magic attacks in Chapter 2. Possibly a way to attack multiple enemies in one turn? Anyway, it was great. Loved it. I can't wait until the next chapter. :)

JediTrainer 2.2 JediTrainer 2.2

Nice... it's better than the one I made. :P

I made a lightsaber game a while ago... just submitted it recently, though. I swear I had never even heard of any other lightsaber games when I made it. But I liked yours... it was a lot better.

lostvector responds:

No problem dude. I never even heard of a light saber until I watched starwars ;) There are a lot of common games around. I made a game called "bowmaster" that used the same interface that "bowman" uses but I never knew about it until after I got comments like, "it's like you combined bowman and defend your castle." I try not to actively copy games. I just make games that randomly come to mind that I think would be fun for me to play. But I don't want to be selfish so I share them ;)