WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Best WoW parody I've seen. And I've seen a lot.

I'm a huge fan of WoW, and a big fan of you. This movie was great because it covered a lot of the less... finer... points of the game. Night Elf strippers, Ironforge lag, Murloc sounds, etc, etc. Awesome, man. Keep up the good work.

IT Geeks: East 2 Sundaes IT Geeks: East 2 Sundaes

lol, it burns like tubgirl!

That as good. Not one of your best, but still good. I can't really think of any suggestions, though... :P

Wonchop responds:

heh k

Mario XI: Perfect Game L1 Mario XI: Perfect Game L1

It was okay, some things to improve on, though.

You could definitely work on the animation. Try using motionguides in the jumping/flying around tweens. The timing and speed, as well as the "gravity" gave the movie a distorted feel to it. But keep working on stuff, nothing teaches you better than experience.

-For What It's Worth- -For What It's Worth-

Oh my god... that's so sad.

You did a really nice job on this one. The graphics, the music, the animation - they were all good, but the story was great. Sad, but great. As I said, you did a really good job.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Oh my god... that was the best!

Fits among the top 5 flashes I've ever seen! I love your work, keep it up! The music was great, the animation was great, the story was great... I love it.

GladiatorArena II GladiatorArena II

Nice animation.

I loved the slick, smooth animation in this one. It was kinda short, though. Maybe you could make another one, but longer?

Oh my God Oh my God

Um... what?

That flash really wasn't that good... I mean, the graphics were okay, the animation and sound were okay, but the storyline/theme was crap.

Not a Fairy Tale 03 Not a Fairy Tale 03

Dude... the credits were longer than the movie.

That would have been OKAY if the credits were SHORTER than the movie, but overall it wasn't great. And you don't really want everyone to know who brought us this... junk.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

Haha, nice.

I especially liked how you would use random pictures to represent words... pudding... eggswing... lol.

dreamer1 dreamer1

Meh. I'll blam it if you want.

It's not all that bad, though.